We're here to help!
Managing a portfolio can be a full-time job — so that, plus your other full-time job, can be a lot to manage. That's where Relyance Bank can help.
Just for You
We understand that no two situations are the same. Therefore, no two investment portfolios should look the same. We work hard to understand your needs and to get a grasp of your entire financial situation, investments objectives, and risk tolerance. From there, we design a personalized investment plan just for you.
Common Investment Duties
- Researching investments
- Recommending investments
- Choosing investments for you
- Holding securities
- Monitoring performance
- Managing assets in your absence
- Working with your other advisors
- Collecting/distributing investment income
- Buying and selling securities
- Reporting on investments
- Providing details of all transactions
- Keeping tax and accounting records
- And more
Trust and Estate Services
On top of providing customized, attentive service, our experienced professionals always stay ahead of ever-changing tax laws. So there's no need for you to stress over confusing, shifting regulations. Our in-house experts master the latest developments and apply each advantage in line with your specific requests.
- Supporting an elderly relative
- Making large charitable gifts
- Managing your assets if you become incapacitated
- Creating future security for disabled loved ones
- Providing long-term asset management for your family after your death
- Transferring assets to a younger generation (under the terms you specify)
- And much more
IRAs - Self-Directed
No matter what you decide to invest in — whether it's stocks, bonds, or mutual funds, we are here to hold your IRA assets and handle the account management side of your IRA. That way you can focus on your next investment move, while everything is being handled on the back end.
When it comes time for your actual retirement, we're here to roll over your plans as you see fit. Speak to one of our qualified professionals about our different available rollover options.
Investments within the Wealth Management department are not bank deposits or obligation of, or endorsed or guaranteed by, Relyance Bank, nor are they insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC"), the Federal Reserve Board, or any other agency and may lose value.
Wealth Management Locations
Choose a local location.