Grow your resources and funds.
Grow your cash resources with accounts that earn dividends and provide anytime access to funds. Relyance business savings and certificates of deposit help businesses earn interest, diversify cash assets, and take advantage of tax-qualified retirement plans.
Build Your Business
Rely Business Savings
Plan and save while earning competitive interest rates with this vital business solution.
- Competitive interest paid quarterly
- Safekeeping for rainy day funds
- Nine withdrawals allowed per quarter at no charge*
- E-statements available at no additional cost
- Online banking available at no additional cost
- Mobile banking available at no additional cost
*$2 per withdrawal fee for additional withdrawal
$5 balance requirement fee; Waived with a minimum daily balance of $100
Business Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Earn higher interest than regular savings that increases with longer terms.
- Higher interest on longer terms
- Less risky than other investments
- Interest can be paid monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually
- A wide range of terms available; easily select the term that best reaches your goal
- Fixed interest rates for added guarantee
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Please call us for our rates (855-365-RELY)
Give your employees an added benefit — without the pain points of cost and administrative burdens. As your employee makes elective plan contributions, you simply match theirs. There are less reporting requirements involved. Best of all, your company's contributions are tax deductible.
- Gain your employees' trust and respect
- Generally more cost-efficient and less complex than tax-qualified plans
- Not subject to special 401(k) nondiscrimination test or top-heavy rules
- Less restrictive than individual IRAs
- Employees make contributions, which you match*
- Establish a SIMPLE plan as an IRA for each employee or as part of a 401(k) plan
*Refer to IRS guidelines
24/7 access to tools that connect from any device
In-person support for payments, questions, and concerns
Instant Info Line
Check account balances, review recent transactions, and more.